Valentine's Day Photo Soap
Valentine's day is less than a month away. Does gift buying have you stressed out already? Switch it up for the day and create your own photo soaps together instead.
What you'll need
- A microwave safe container
- White glycerin soap
- Clear glycerin soap
- Mold (preferably silicon)
- Popsicle stick for stirring (I used my stainless steel chopsticks)
- Water soluble photo
- Print your photo and cut to size of the inside of the mold
- Melt clear glycerin and pour a thin layer in mold.
- Put photo face down over thin layer, then pour remaining clear glycerin over the photo.
- Wait until clear glycerin is cooled enough for a firm film on top, then heat and pour the white glycerin soap
- Wait until white glycerin soap is set, then unmold