A Simple And Effective Facial Exfoliation Routine
You should be washing your face everyday, but how often are you exfoliating? You should be adding a facial exfoliation routine to your self-care practice at least 2-3 times per week to see results in overall skin health. Excessive exfoliation can lead to skin tears and irritation and we can't have that.
As the weather cools down, its more important than ever to establish an exfoliation routine as skin tends to be drier during these times. We put together a really simple facial exfoliation routine that includes our Diminish Blemish Bundle - which includes one of our most exciting products, the Turmeric & Coffee Sugar Scrub.
- Wash your face using a cleanser. We recommend our Vanilla Coffee and Turmeric Kombucha bar as great facial bar options.
- While your face is still damn, exfoliation with our turmeric & coffee scrub.
- Rinse and pat dry your face.
- Follow up with a moisturizer. I prefer using our unscented multi-use oil since it's a blend of light oils (jojoba & avocado oil are the main ingredients) and aren't too heavy on the face.
- Add hydration with our lavender or rose water hydrating mist.
- Don't forget your sunscreen.